Me & My Life..

Monday, September 22, 2008

Interesting day..

Yatie recommended us to have our break fast together today since her husband is on off day today. The problem is, where to have our break fast? Restaurant or Hotel? Ting!.. I remember now, I read about a Thai restaurant called Chitralada Palace in Great Eastern Mall in the newspaper yesterday. Perfect for breaking fast with all those delicious Thai food.. mango salad, squid salad, mango with glutinous rice, green curry chicken.. only at RM55.00 nett. Simply Thai-rific! I can't wait till 7.12pm!



They accepted my suggestion and made reservation for 10 persons right away. Azian, Zahir, Allie, Achat, Yatie and husband decide to join.. that is good enough. Meeting point, Great Eastern Mall latest 7.00pm. Everybody arrived right on time and the last person arriving was Yatie and husband. Food was great and we had a lovely time in the restaurant. I really enjoyed their Squid Salad even though I had an allergy on seafood now, I don't wanna miss it! I tried everything on the buffet line accept prawns and fishes.. just don't like those seafood!

After dinner, we went for a window shopping. Bought a new bedlinen from Aussino, it's black & white stripe and I only pay RM84.00 instead of RM139.00 for 40% discount.. why not!

Reach home, online with Rahman, Abang Ehsan and Rosli via Skype. Talking and video call from them is so much fun! It has been about a year now I haven't speak with Rosli, he was so busy in Ireland now. Lucky, Rahman was online with him before and ask him to do a conference call with us at 11.00pm tonight. It was a relief talking to Rosli for almost 1 1/2 hours today (and with Rahman and Abang Ehsan too!), miss him a lot since he been away!


I still remember, he used to visit me every year during Hari Raya after work but now, he was so far away.. but he'll be back in January. Planned to go for a picnic with the rest of our group. Can't wait it for the old time sake! Can't wait to meet Rosli again after 2 years in Ireland!! Can't wait to have fun again just like we used to had before!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Send my regards to cute guy abg ROSLI... hope to be his special mate....Hik!Hik!.....