Me & My Life..

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No idea!!

It's 5.00am right now.. still don't have any idea what to type in this blog! I'm still very excited to do this blog but nothing much happening today to share with you guys!

Woke-up at 11.00am after an exciting night (last night) when I managed to signed-up for this wonderful blog site (after been convinced by Liling!!). Went to Air Asia ticket office in KL Sentral to purchase an air ticket for guest and I was the 1,279 in the Q. Can you guys imagine I was there since 1.20pm and only be able to be at the counter at 2.55pm.. the crowd was horrible! I hate it! Bumped into George Huang on my way back, he was sweet as before.. very soft spoken. Kinda miss him. You should hear how soft he talk to his girlfriend.. melted! Was talking to him until about 3.15pm and only realised that I was late to work. Shit!!

All day long at work been thinking about myself being alone.. it would be a wonderful day if I'm still in love and being loved. Then, all the great guys that has been into my life came across my mind.. A****, F****, F*****.. I wonder how's their life now? Are they happy? Are they having a good life with the person they love right now? Never mind, life goes on.. and on.. and on..

It's almost 5.30am now, got to go to sleep! Got a lot of things to do tomorrow (my off day!), to do laundry, to clean the house, to send my car for service, to buy a wedding gifts for Sofireena and Sarina, to do some shopping, to visit Ikea while they having sales, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you try booking online? I personally find it's so much easier and convenient. No need to q.

Ishak Hussain said...

Well, my guest would like to pay by cash, so I still have to Q at their ticket office..! Thanks for the advise :)