Me & My Life..

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Saiful Wed Reena.. 10th August 2oo8.



After receiving the wedding invitation card from Saiful, I was so excited to wait till that wedding night! Not because of the wedding, but because the wedding will meet me with most of my long lost friends since The Legend Hotel that was more than 10 years ago!

Finally, the day had come.. a very grand reception in Kelab Darul Ehsan, Ampang. I came with Mima and her husband from her home in Hartamas, at the entrance I met Nomi Jualiana, who used to be my very best friend, but once she got married to Abg Mail, she has to live her married life and left me. Sad.. She hugged me so tied and almost drop her tears. Besides then happy meeting me there, she had another reason to cry when meeting me.. well, it is a secret between me and Nomi and I can't type it down here.. She wore a her black 'jubah' and tudung.. she used to be very sexy and daring before! She changed a lot!

Then came Azhar, he used to work in MO (Reservation Dept.) and used to be Zaph's boyfriend! He.. he..

In the wedding hall, I met Siah Lay Choo, the clumsy and funny girl. She really put on weight and so big! Well, it's been 10 years and people changed.. and me too! Met a few MO colleagues there from Pacifica, Chefs, Eri and her daughter (she was so so cute!!) and some ex-MO staffs as well. I felt like a reunion party that night! A few minutes later, came Linda, the petit girl that used to work in The Legend Reservation Dept. together with Mima and Reena. She was small and petit as ever but looked a bit older that her size!

Then at 8.30pm, the bridge and bridge groom came in.. Reena looked pretty in her terquiose blue wedding dress.. and Saiful was so gentlement with Reena in his arms. Another history made..

During dinner, we've been entertained by a musician from the Tentera Darat and surprisingly, one of the guest is Rahimah Rahim, the evergreen singer from Singapore. She was so famous when I was 16 or 17 years old! She came up on stage a sing a song for the bride and the bridge groom.. Food was good and we really enjoyed it with a joke from Mizan's wife really made the night. Oo.. I was sitting in the same table with Mima and her husband, Nomi, Azhar, Mizan and wife, Leman and his wife (Ayu) and Mario (the MO Banquet guy).

It was a lovely night where we would meet again after more that 10 years and it really brings back the memory lane among us.. I enjoyed it so much!

No comments: