Me & My Life..

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yazid Wed Sarina + Fun = Satisfaction










Long Distance Trip:
--------------------
Lucky Pohling called me at 8.30am just to let me know that Liling & Darren couldn't make it for the trip. That is when I realised that I was overslept! Set the alarm clock and mobile for 7.30am but I was dead sleeping all the way until I received a call from Pohling! Thanks Poh-Poh! :)
I was late at the meeting venue and only be able to reach there at 9.15am instead of 9.00am as planned. Lucky, Joe and Razman are late too! Left KL almost at 10.00am and and only 3 cars are going myself (with Bilal, Sandra & Razman), Ally's car (with Pohling, Suhana, Joe & Cindy) and Zahir's car (with Tim & Nazri), stopped at Restauran Jejantas Rawang for breakfast. After the breakfast, we continue our journey but there was a massive jam right after the Rawang toll plaza. I wonder why, and wonder what time we will reach to Sarina's wedding?
The driving was smooth and fun and finally reached Simpang Pulai R&R to change before we heading to the wedding.

Sarina's Big Day: 23rd August 2008
------------------------------------
Finally reached at Sarina's wedding at about 2.00pm and right after saying hello to her and husband, we straight heading to the buffet table.. everybody was hungry from the long journey! The wedding are simple and Sarina looked gorgeous with her bronze colour wedding dress.. and was make-up by Mogi! I never knew that Mogi be able to do that.. I thought he can only choreographing.
At the wedding, Leman's and family was there, Rosli and family was there, Bala, Rozie and boyfriend was there and us. It is always fun when we see a familiar faces at the wedding! Stay for a while at the wedding, took a lot of pictures and it was fun! Then Rosli invited to his wife's hometown for rambutan, durian and waterfall.. chances not to be miss! It will be more fun!

In The Kampung..
------------------
It was fun to be in the kampung.. never really have chance to really experience it in my life. So, I was really excited when each time I've got the invitation to visit someone's kampung! On the way, we stopped at Kelly's Castle and took a few picture. I always wanted to visit the so called haunted castle and finally, I made it!
Reached Lisa's house at about 5.00pm and the house was so huge! You can even play football in the house, can you imagine how big is the house?! Got my baju melayu changed, and heading outside for durian. It was so fresh from the tree and everybody enjoyed it very much! Then went to the jungle for mangosteen and pulasan. Nazri climbed up the mangosteen tree and shakes the tree for the fruit. It was fun picking up the mangosteen from the ground.. a lot for fun from Razman with his jokes! Tim and Sandra non-stop taking photos.. yeah.. you know what I mean! But Bilal doesn't seem happy going into the kampung and to the waterfall as he was so parenoid with black magic and scared that he will get one from the villagers. Isn't that silly??!
We were like 'jakun' in the kampung and it was so much fun! Then Rosli took us to the waterfall. Gosh, how I wish I can swim in that river. The water was so cold and inviting! But, we did not miss out chance to be in the river.. taking pictures and relaxing our self. I was fun!

Pizzas..
--------
Reach KL at about 9.30pm after a long sleepy drive from Ipoh. It was raining on the way back and the traffic is smooth. Tim invited us to his apartment for a drink and only me, Nazri, Joe and Razman agreed to lepak. He live in the Park View Apartment just behind of The Beach Club. The service apartment is nice & cozy with a view of KL Tower and I didn't expect Tim is so organized and his place was clean and tidy.
Tim later ordered a pizzas and Nazri bought us a few drinks from the mamak stall nearby. While watching Russell Peters Show fron his iMac, 3 boxes of pizzas are gone ate by 5 hungry stomachs! Took a few pictures with the guys and left Tim's apartment at about 12.30am.
I really had a fab time with all of you.. thanks for making it a great experience and I really had so much fun!

No comments: