Me & My Life..

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Headache.. headache.. headache..!!







My kitchen is under a small renovation at the moment.. it's has been 4 days now.. and it was such a mess!! Everybody knows that I don't really like a messy place especially my home.. and now, it is my kitchen! I've got headache looking at it!! :(

Today is my off day from work and just spending my time here in my room busy downloading songs from LimeWire while my soon to be brother-in-law and another contractor are busy working in my kitchen. I couldn't stand with the mess and lucky I've made a plan with Yatie, Zahir and Sandra (Lebanese student) to go to Little India (Jalan Masjid India) to do our survey on curtains at Jackel Store, survey on Baju Kurung/Baju Kebaya for Sarina's wedding and 'bunga telur' for my sister wedding after the Hari Raya. But Sandra couldn't make it. So, only 3 of us went having fun in Little India doing our so called 'window shopping'.

Traveled to Little India by LRT at 6.00pm with a long Q and jam-packed subway.. a normal situation in Kuala Lumpur public transportation at peak hours! Went to SSF and gosh, I always love all the things in it! SSF is a local house deco store under one roof, and each time I went there, i will end-up buying things for my house. But today, I managed to stay focused not to buy anything thinking about my budget for my kitchen's renovation and a new kitchen cabinet I plan to buy from Ikea. Why in life, we always have a problem with money, money and money?!!

Then, we heading to Jackel Store and there was plenty of nice curtain fabrics and other fabrics + French lace in all kind of colours! Yatie had gone crazy with all the fabrics and French laces.. all are nice and in exclusive colours.. and very expensive. How nice if I could be a women and be able to wear all those lovely French laces from all colours! Just look at the pictures and you will now why and what I'm talking about!! I'm so envy with all the womens.. they have a lot of choices in life!

After dinner with Zahir, Yatie and her husband in KLCC Food Court, heading home with Zahir as Achat was on his way to my place. They will spend the night with me.. as Zahir will be in the same shift as me at 12.00noon tomorrow.

It is almost 2.30am now, and felt so tired today and a little headache looking at my kitchen again.. I guess, I better go to bed now or I will never sleep tonight writing and being online all night long!

Will plan for my kitchen cabinet and the budget tomorrow. As well doing my survey in Ikea soon.. it'll be fun! :)

2 comments:

Littlemisskee said...

hey dude ... suprisingly you blog more often than me hahha .... so .. which one you decided to buy ? bose or the circle one ? brand wise i will choose bose ... but for the effect and the price i will choose the round round one .

Anonymous said...

i wanna go to IKEA wt you... i LOVE ikea....

dun leave me out on our ikea trip k..

Mary