Me & My Life..

Monday, September 15, 2008

7 Kawah Dinner At Marriott Putrajaya.



The day has come for our family's annual buka puasa gathering for the year of 2008. Again Marrriott Putrajaya, just like last year.. still with their '7 kawah (kuali besar)' theme this year.. the gulai kawah which the head chef is very proud of. Food was marvelous and the dinner was great.. it is always fun to be around family once in a while.

My niece was so happy that I managed to changed my shift just to join them, besides she had a good news as well. She had introduced me to her new boyfriend.. and my sister was so cool about it, she always did! I wish my late mother was like that!



Besides that the 7 kawah of gulai (curry), I really enjoyed Marriott Putrajaya's dessert counter. They had 101 ABC (Ais Kacang) with a snow mountain.. 101 type of condiments for ABC and ice-cream! Isn't that amazing?? It was a DIY ais kacang stand. Yes, it is not a typo, Marriott Putrajaya has 101 different things you can out in your ais kacang! From all kinds of nuts and jellies to fresh fruits, red beans, syrups galore and lots more. There's even ice-cream and different sauces at the side for you to pile on. To many choices, to little stomach!!

I was fallen asleep after the dinner while everybody was catching-up with their gossips and latest news. Look at the picture of me, taken by my niece while I was sleeping at the dinner table. I just couldn't help it, I worked in the morning shift and I was so tired.. I didn't realised it happen!



After the dinner, as usual, our photo sessions. Look at us, what a happy family..! I really had fun..! Waiting for Hari Raya now.. and they will celebrate Hari Raya this year at my place. Pity, I have to work! Errhh..!! : (

No comments: