Me & My Life..

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Break Fast With Joe, Reed & Zahir.

Had no plan today and Zahir suggested to go for a shopping in Sungei Wang Plaza. Bought a few DVD just for my collection. We went to Seed boutique, I really like one of the front zipper sweater with fur on the collar.. it was so cool and stylish. The damage is RM199.00.. mmm.. the pricetag is still reasonable. Have to wait until they having a sale.. so it will be cheaper! Yeah.. I'm a cheapskate now.. need to save money for other things.



Later, Joe called and invited us for break fast (I'm not fasting today! :P) in a Thai restaurant at Jalan Changkat Bukit Bintang. At that time I was in Zahir's place resting on his bed and had fallen asleep.
However, the restaurant was closed and we made our way to Chee Meng Hainan Chicken Rice.. my favourite chicken rice in the whole Kuala Lumpur! The restaurant was fulled but the owner's son managed to get us a table inside.. probably he looked at my face and realised that I am their regular customer. A very simple dinner today, chicken rice with roasted chicken, mango salad and Kai Lan with salted fish. Yummy! I was so fulled as I ate 1901 hotdog before the dinner!




After dinner, I was thinking to buy a new laptop..had my eyes on this Toshiba laptop cost at RM2,399.00. Asked for some advised from a few friends and my sister. Received a good comments from them on Toshiba laptop and probably I will buy it soon. Excited!! Not much of happening today.. it is now 12.30am and I need to go to bed, don't want to wake up late again like today! FYI, I'm in 7.00am shift tomorrow! Pull stop!!

No comments: