Me & My Life..

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Can't Get You Out Of My Head!

All I've been thinking today was him! Why I can't get him out of my mind?? Even I know that he will not be the same person as before.. but, he really have a special place in my heart.

Text him at 12.00am, waited very long to have his reply. 15 minutes later he replied, 'I'm sorry. I'm in a discussion with my team management. Will text you later'. So, I didn't reply to his text.. don't want to disturb his meeting.

At 1.55am, a text received. 'Just finished. Tired and sleepy! What are you doing?' he said. 'Nothing, watching TV.' I replied. 'Working tomorrow?' he asked. I replied, 'Yup, at 12.00pm. Where are you now? Have you reach home?'. He replied, 'Just reached home, about to go into the house now. I'm tired & sleepy la. Will wash-up and zzz. You?'. Then we said goodnight..

From that point of time, I smiled when each time he appeared in my mind. He had changed me, he gave me the feeling that make me in a happy mood.. But, how long will this be? What will happen next?? Mmm.. why am I feeling this way? What is wrong with me??

2 comments:

Poh Ling said...

ishak, u in love ke? how dare u? i belum lagi....tak boleh, tak allow! >__<

Ishak Hussain said...

I guess so.. it has been a long time I haven't got this kind of feelings.
But sorry Pohling, first-come-first-serve!! Blek :P Keep on looking and best of luck!