Me & My Life..

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hmmm..??

I don't know what had happen to my 'Long Lost Friend'.. been sending him a few text messages but haven't get any reply. The last text he sent me was yesterday at 8.21pm while I'm having my break fast. Then at about 11.00pm on the same night, I sent another text.. no reply.

Today, I sent another text at 11.20pm.. but still no answer! I wonder, if he is ok from the motorbike accident the other day? Or is he having his rest right now and don't want to be disturb? Or if he is out of mobile credit to reply my text? What's wrong??

I admit that I felt happy when each time I received his text and it really makes my day. But since I haven't heard from him, I was wondering, what is actually happen to him.. :(

4 comments:

Littlemisskee said...

Sayang .... who is that ? sound sedih la .... are you ok ?

Ishak Hussain said...

He is my ex when I was in school. If you read my blog titled Long Lost Friend, you will understand.. it has been 17 years now!
A bit sedih la, but sedih no more! He sms me this evening, the phone gone missing under his bed with silence mode. That's why! :)
By the way, how are you doing? Is the work going good? Miss you la..

Ishak Hussain said...

Sorry Liling, the title is 'Memories.. Back Then' not 'Long Lost Friend' as I mentioned.. sorry again! :)

Littlemisskee said...

hhahahahha ...... tak ada hati