Me & My Life..

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thank God He's OK..

While I'm resting on my break time at about 11.20am, a text message came into my mobile in-box. Message from my 'Long Lost Friend'.. 'Hi, hmm.. it's a long story last night. I met with a small motorbike accident in AKLEH, bruises and few cuts on my right body, got a quite deep cut at my ankle, elbow and lap. But Alhamdulillah, don't worry, overall I'm still ok. Having a rest now at home but it really hurts!'

Quicky, I reply to his text asking if he is ok. He said he is doing ok a bit now than last night. 'There's a greace on the road and it was slippery. I lost control! Lucky, there is no car speeding while the accident or else, I could have been hit by a car! Then, Hari Raya Aidilfitri will become 'Hari Raya Korban! He.. he..' he replied.

I was so worried after I read the first text that he sent me. But he keep telling me that he is ok, nothing to be worried about. And thank me for being very concerned about him.

Seriously, I was very worried. Thank God, nothing had happen to him last night from the accident. I wish I am near him now, I wish I could be there and take care of him.. at least take him to the hospital. After almost 30 minutes we communicate via text messages, I let him rest..

It is another 4 more days to Hari Raya, I wonder how will he celebrate it.. Pity him.

No comments: