Me & My Life..

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Breaking Fast In Crown Plaza Hotel.

Since last week, been told by my sister that I have to work in morning shift on Saturday, 27th September (today) as she had arranged for another break fast gathering in Crown Plaza Hotel. But this time, it for her own family and her favourite younger brother (that's me by the way! :P ). I been asked to invite my good friend as well, Izat (you're lucky!).

Finish my shift at 3.30pm today and rushed to the supermarket to buy some groceries before I leave to Crown Plaza Hotel.

Reached at 7.05pm, I was late and everybody is waiting for me. The dinner was good and the buffet was 'ok'. As usual, all those Malaysian food, Japanese buffet, Seafood buffet (lots of lobster and oyster! Yucks!!) and the dessert counter. But my special favourite was the Custard Pancake With Ice-cream.. yummy! : )

No comments: