Me & My Life..

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another Raya Open House..

Today we had our performance class in a squash court in Titiwangsa.. nice and big but a bit dusty! You guys should see how our feet look like.. horrible!! All black! I should have take a picture of it! :) But it was OK, the class went very well today. Only a few of us unable to attend the class today due to some circumstances. The training was from 6.00pm till 9.00pm.. and will be the same time and venue for tomorrow. We really enjoyed ourselves and had almost reach to the 100% today. In a few more days, it will be 100% and we're ready to perform on stage!

John told me that he saw the performance group list has came-put on the notice board.. and there are about 5 groups now taking part. And as well a group called 'Pacifica'!! It makes me more confused, after all this while, I heard that Pacifica group is joining F&B Team and now, they have their own team. Not a surprise to us anymore.. we've expected it since the first day! So now, we got to do whatever we got to do!! We'll try to keep our title again this year.. only god knows who's the winner.


And tonight, I was invited for an open house in Yusnoor & Rahman's place. Though to leave from the class straight to their place, but since I was sweating and dusty, I went home instead to take a shower and change. Finally, reached their place at 10.15pm. The only thing in my mind was food! I was very hungry!! Need food!!

It was nice to meet the old friends as well as the new friends in the open houses. Been chatting with them non-stop and trying to catch-up with a few new gossips! Well.. it is not a few, but a lot of them!!

Really enjoyed myself today.. but felt a bit tired from the performance class. Have to catch-up with my sleep now (morning shift tomorrow!).

No comments: