Me & My Life..

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Almost There..


The performance class for today had gone as far as 90%, just to do a bit of touch-up here and there and the sharpness of our performance.. then we're ready to perform on the 29th October. Then we'll see, which group will have the title for this year. However, we still have a headache on the costume, Moggie has not advise us on how the costume will look like and as well to touch-up all our props for the show. I hope everything will go on as we planned. We had a meeting after the class for our final rehearsal and as well the full dress rehearsal on the day itself before the show start.

Yatie went for the Committee meeting yesterday for the performance and she told us that our performance will be the 2nd show after F&B Team.. nervous!! It has been confirmed that only 6 team will take part this year. Wish us luck!


The invitation card has been distributed to everybody.. just can't wait to see my luck on the Lucky Draw. I was lucky almost every year, the 2nd year I've got dinner set, the 3rd year I've got Samsung DVD Player, the 4th year I've got paid holiday for 3 days & 2 nights in Pangkor Laut Resort, the 5th year I've got 29" colour TV and last year I've got a table fan.. am I lucky or what?? How about this year? Hope it will be a better gift than the rest of the years!

After the rehearsal, we went to Faisal's open house.. yeah.. free food! I've saved an RM for my dinner tonight!! Most of our gang was there.. fun.

No comments: