Me & My Life..

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Great Day Starting With..

My eyes was wide opened today at 10.30am.. with nasi lemak and sambal kerang on my mind! What a great day to start.. thinking about what breakfast will we have this morning!! Grabbed my mobile (I used to check my phone right after I woke-up from sleep) and saw a text message in my in-box. It's a text from Faarhad..

'Salam good morning to you. Smile always and have a great and wonderful day! :) I'm on my motorbike and on my way to work.' gave me a very big smile in the morning. His text always put me in a good mood.. one more time, what a great day to start.

Then I switch-on my laptop to see if he's online in the office to reply his text.. unfortunately, he's not this morning. He's probably busy.. I will reply his text later, don't want to disturb him..

No comments: