Me & My Life..

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Happy..


It was a surprise that Faarhad has been sending me a text message every morning since Monday.. after we had a small 'text fight' on last Sunday night. He has been trying to change himself after I had told him that his 'busyness' is not a good excuse not to text me or replying my text.

He has been sending me a text right after he wake-up from sleep or before he leave home for work.
The first text he sent we was 'Hi, how are you? Hope you have a great day ahead! I'm on the way to work now :)' Today he sent me 'Sending you a wishes of Salam and hope you have a nice day.'

This evening, he also sent me a text, 'Came back 6.00pm, was raining like mad, still went down for a short game of football. I'm off for a shower now. Tonight will be a meeting with Felda and my friend will pick me up. How are you? Had your dinner yet?' Mmm.. :)

See, it is not an excuse not to reply the text message, we can even do it while having our poo, or when we wake-up from sleep or before we heading to our work place. I have proved him wrong this time!

No comments: