Me & My Life..

Friday, October 31, 2008

Not So Lucky..

The final list of Lucky Draw came out today.. was so excited to check on what I've win from last night. Unfortunately, nothing this year!! I'm not lucky this year.. how can that be?? This is all Mary's fault! Wishing me not to win this year and asking me to give a chance to 'the newbies'.. what-e-ver! :)

The other thing, Abang Bad is not taking home the LCD tv.. Why? I'll tell you why.. it belongs to Badrul Hisham from Pacifica! Aww.. poor Abang Bad. He was so excited that night.. on the stage shaking hand with GM..!



At work, everybody is still talking about our show the other night and still receiving congrats wishes. Mmm.. this is what they called 'glamour' aight?? :) Right after afternoon shift came in, we had a Performer Meeting, to talk about on what shall we do with the cash (RM1,500.00) that we've won. Everyone of us agreed to have a big party at the back office for all our department's colleagues.. regardless to whom that supported us or not! This is to built a good rapport between us so that everybody will support us for next year! But a few issues pop's up from the donation from them.. whether to return back their donation of not to return it back! We'll have another meeting for that then..



I've just couldn't stop looking at the party's pictures again, and again, and again..! Missed all the fun part while doing the performance class and as well the nervous part while waiting for our turn, and not forgetting the excitement and joy while doing the performance on stage.. I really enjoyed every bit of it! It was so much fun!! I've attached a few more nice pictures (from other camera!) of our performance.. hope you guys enjoy it :)



While looking and the pictures and busy replying all the comments received on my Facebook, received a text from Faarhad at 1.57am, 'Sorry, I've just got home from coaches meeting and friendly futsal in Segambut.' Then the chat starts.. until 2.30am. Really missed him! A lot!!

2 comments:

Littlemisskee said...

dude ... very nice photos ! artistic !

Ishak Hussain said...

Photo compliments by Alvin Lim and Darren Young! :)