Me & My Life..

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Souvenir For A Wedding..

Tomorrow (18th October) is my sister's wedding.. not a big grand wedding reception, but just a small 'kenduri kesyukuran' with family members and her close friends.

As usual, in every family wedding, we as a family member will donate some cash or souvenir. So, since I don't know what to give (and as well have to budget myself!), Zahir had given me an idea for the wedding souvenir. It's a souvenir pouch contains chocolate.

What do you guys think? It's courtesy of Zahir to do this cute pouch for me.. Isn't he creative? :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

da famous Zahir mmg creative! Hi Zahir!
Da souvenirs look cute though
But whatever it is, da thought that counts kan!
Congrats 2 ur sis n all da best Shak

Ishak Hussain said...

Hi Rozy! Yes, he is an artist! Thanks to him for making this for the wedding.