Me & My Life..

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Suhana's Open House..


It is always fun to gather around friends and chat on anything with them while our mouth fulled with food! So, all this open house gathering is a-must-to-attend gathering for me.. to be around my friends.

Yesterday, Suhana had an open house in her place in Seri Kembangan. Most of our gang are there, Yatie and her family, Azian and he family, Pamela, Amir and wife, Allie, Zahir, Faisal and Nazrie. The house was fulled with laughter and shouting from Azian's, Yatie's and Suhana's children. Fun.. so much fun.


But it was sad not to have Liling and Pohling with us.. or else, it will much more fun to have them! Sorry Pohling, I forgotten to let you know about this!

I was so glad to have a great friends like you guys.. I thanks to God to have blessed me with all my friends and having you guys in my life.. Love all of you!

3 comments:

Littlemisskee said...

ya lol ... we missed it ! why don't you organise open house at your place ? really looking forward to go to our house lol .

Ishak Hussain said...

The problem is, nobody will cook the food for me! You know, I'm staying alone and I just really knows how to cook in big quantity! :)
Maybe, if I were to do the open house, I'm sure will let you know! Not only during Hari Raya.. anytime pun boleh open house right?
Missed you!

Ishak Hussain said...

I mean.. I just don't know how to cook in big quantity! :)