Me & My Life..

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Confession..

While I was online with Poh Ling and Edd this afternoon via YM, Faarhad buzzed me. So glad to have him online today.. it has been a week I have not text him (or vice versa). Since I was working in the morning shift last week, my time to be online to catch-up with him was very limited. Since he was too busy with his futsal & football training and coach meetings, he seldom text me these few days.. I do understand the situation.


Chatting with him was such a pleasure for me, and today he confessed to me something..

Faarhad : Ishak.. I would like to confess something to you..
Me : What's that?
Faarhad : Do you still remember the old me? Who likes to do those crazy stuff?
Me : Mmm.. Yup.. why?
Faarhad : It's very difficult for me to discuss this matter with some people, scared that they might have other perception. Furthermore, I'm very close with most of the futsal team and football scene..
Me : What's wrong??
Faarhad : Let me just be straight forward to you..
Me : What is it??
Faarhad : Hmm.. I still have a strong feelings to you.. You get me?
Me : Yea.. I understand.
Faarhad : But lately, I felt guilty with what I have done all this while..
Me : Such as?
Faarhad : Ishak, I really like you and was in love with you before.. and I always think about you and still in love with you..
Faarhad : And that is why sometimes I am afraid.. afraid to tell you..
Me : So, you think I was not in love with you before?
Me : I never forget you from we know each other until today, seriuosly!
Faarhad : Me too..!
Faarhad : But I was so busy.. and I still have no spare time to spend with you..
Me : It's ok, don't worry.. I understand your situation..
Faarhad : Ishak, you're such a wonderful person to me..
Faarhad : You mean a lot..
Faarhad : And that is why I pray to Allah SWT will bless you and give you guidance.. so that you will have a great life..
Me : Mm.. thanks..
Me : Now, it's my time to do a confession!
Faarhad : What's that?
Me : You know right, I like you since we met in school?
Faarhad : Ha'em..
Me : That's why I never forget about you till today.. it's just that I don't know how to contact you.. you know, lost contact?!
Faarhad : It's ok, I thought at that time I had hurt you or something..
Me : No la.. it was a great experience for me..
Faarhad : Thanks for sharing this with me.. you're a great person! :)

It was a relieved for me after he had made that confession, at least I know how he feel about me right now. And me.. have to think twice or more before I make the next move.. I don't want to be hurt again..

No comments: