Me & My Life..

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ikea.. Here We Come.. For Meatballs!!

It has been a few weeks.. a few days.. I've had canceled my plan to have dinner in Ikea Cafe. I was dreaming about it's Meatballs with Cream Sauce served with fries and lingonberry jam.. mm.. yummy!

Poh Ling YM me yesterday and ask me to accompany her to Ikea today, seeking some advice from me for her Christmas decoration for her office. A good opportunity for me to fulfill my dream for my favourite food at Ikea Cafe.

The day had finally come, I went to Mutiara Damansara right after I finish my shift. I was too early and had decided to have some window shopping alone in Ikano Power Centre while waiting for Poh Ling to arrive.

Went to Harvey Norman, saw a few of Midi Hifi that have an iPod dock buit-in with this stereo systems. But this Panasonic Micro Speaker System with iPod dock, CD player (for MP3/CDR), USB port and tuner had catched my eyes. The damaged is RM479.00 + RM59.00 for 3 years warranty or + RM85.00 for 5 years warranty. The sound system is great and the price is reasonable to compared with the speaker system that I'd fell in love before this (Bose speaker). I will definitely save my money to buy this item! :)


Poh Ling arrived at 6.00pm and we heading straight to Ikea Cafe to have our dinner. I'm paying my revenged to my favourite food that had been on hold for a few weeks now. This is what I had with Poh Ling (but she ordered Chicken Leg with Swedish Herb & Lemon Sauce)..

Our starter (Mix Salad). The damaged: RM5.90


My main course (Meatballs with Cream Sauce& Lingonberry Jam). The damaged: RM8.90


Our dessert (Daim Cake). The damaged: RM4.90

I really had a good time today meeting with Poh Ling.. only both with us, we had our great shopping and gossips. What a waste that the rest of the girls unable to join us!! :(

4 comments:

Ayu said...

See the photo je..perut terus berlagu........
Yummy......

Ishak Hussain said...

Antara makanan kegemaran aku tu!! :) Selain soto ayam he.. he..

Ayu said...

Ya lah....dah lama kau tak datang makan soto...........
now they add their menu with asam laksa n curry mee

Ishak Hussain said...

MMm.. sedap nyer!! Nanti ada masa aku datang makan yeh.. :)