Me & My Life..

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Weekend..

Finally, I managed to spend my weekend with my families.. we went for a shopping. It was actually a request by my nieces to go shopping with me.. as Quicksilver/Roxy is having their Family & Friends Sale (almost all items on 50% discount!).


It was like a mad house in Quicksilver over in Pavilion Mall, they Q was so long and I've waited for more then 15 minutes and still in the Q. Can you imagine that?? I should have take a picture.. it was really like a mad house!! Felt regret, I left the t-shirts that was in my hand and left the boutique with disappointment.

Then, Quicksilver Bukit Bintang is our next destination.. lots of people still but not like a mad house! My sis bought me a new Quicksilver laptop bag :) (so lucky to have such a great sister!!) that cost only at RM150.00 from the actual price (RM299.00).


I only bought a few accessories (cap and small bags) that only cost me RM65.00 (great deal isn't it?!) as not much of nice t-shirts here in Quicksilver Bukit Bintang. In fact, I've grabbed a few t-shirts in Quicksilver Pavilion but have to canceled my plan as the Q was so long!! :(



2 comments:

Littlemisskee said...

Sayang .... how many pouch do you have hhaha ?

Ishak Hussain said...

I've got 3 now, big, medium and small.. love it!! But I love the laptop bag my sister bought me more!! :)
I really wish I have a lot of money that day so that I can bought the whole store!! Ha.. ha.. :D