Me & My Life..

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Unbelievable..

Zahir came to my place this afternoon just to show me the Annual Dinner & Dance DVD, especially the part of our performance. Watched that DVD, and I was shocked and happy.. unbelievable! Our performance was so grand and perfect.. especially the part towards the end of the performance (below photos was the best part in the show!).











Bravo to all the dancers.. I still couldn't believe that we managed to perform so well, just like a professional dancer! Gosh, you guys should see the performance.. I was so happy and keep on repeating the DVD watching the performance! I really wish I could post that video in my blog to share that best time of my life doing the performance.

Thanks to John, Fuad, Danny, Nazri, William, Yatie, Catherine, Tracy, Tina, Pamela, Davina, Chris Yee, Alycia and Allie with the help from our choreography, Moggie for all their hard works and commitments to make this performance a successful show that night. I'm so proud for all of you guys! :)

Bravo again!! :)

No comments: