Me & My Life..

Monday, November 3, 2008

O.M.G..!! (know the meaning??)

I couldn't believe that we still talk about the performance since October 30th until today! Can you guys imagine that??! It's more been talked about since some of us had seen the DVD of our performance (selling like hot cakes by Zainol of Cascade!), until in the cafeteria during lunch and dinner!

We also heard that other departments are talking about our show as well.. I think we started to become famous now!! Wow.. I'm sure that everyone of us, dancers, are very happy with our hard work and achievements. I'm so glad I was in the dance troupe this year.. which at first, I don't feel like to join them.

Been telling Fuad, William, Arvin and Zatun while we having our supper at the cafeteria after work just now, that I've just learnt a new lesson.. the meaning of O.M.G. which I saw a lot in Facebook recently. They laughed at me!! :( Seriously, I don't know what it means at first, then I saw a photo comment in the Facebook says 'O.M.G. (Oh my god!)', then I realized the actual meaning of it! Shame on me!!

Guys, please don't laugh.. at least I admit!

No comments: