Me & My Life..

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Party..


Today is the day that everybody been waiting for.. the Christmas gift exchange day!! Everybody have their own Secret Angel to fulfill their Christmas wish on the Christmas tree in the office. This is kind of tradition for us every year.. it was so much fun today! There's a lot of food, laughter and expensive gifts!!

Food, food and more food..!!

I felt that this year is the most happening year.. more expensive gifts and more variety of food as well. A lot of 'pot luck' food and we've invited other department to join us for the fun!

Yu Wen got handbag & RM100 cash from Allie, Brandon got Parker pen from Yatie, Ish got hamster from Azian..

Allie got Dior perfume from Myrna & Suhana got baby toy from William..


Yatie got make-up set (can't remember from who!) & Mary got nice diamond ring from Ish..


Myrna got Swatch bangle watch (from don't know who!), Cindy got Lancome perfume set from Jay, Dawina got silver & diamond necklace from Suraj..

Unfortunately, I was not taking part of the exchange gift fun.. it is mainly organized for the Front Desk and GROs, Concierge and Bell is not included (sad!!). But it was fun joining the rest for the gift opening ceremony and guessing the angel. I almost drop a tear just now after I realized that each one of us was very close between each other.. that is from different races and religions but share the same fun!! This is what I like the most about working in Mandarin Oriental Hotel Kuala Lumpur! I am so proud of all my friends.. we've been together in our ups and downs, just like sisters and brothers in a big family. I love you guys!


I really had fun today! Thanks guys for inviting me to stay with you guys in the party.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did we invite??? or self invitation.. hehee...

ISHAK, love you!!!!!!

Ishak Hussain said...

Hey!! Cindy asked me to come.. to make the party fun!! See..? :)