Me & My Life..

Friday, December 19, 2008

Pampering Myself..

Finally today, I'm ready to pamper myself at The Spa @ Mandarin Oriental Hotel after a few days of delaying my appointments. Got more that 500 over spa points to be redeemed after promoting a few guests to The Spa for treatment and message (now only left 99 spa points after deducting 450 points! Sad! Have to promote harder next time to collect more points!). And today, it's my turn to be one of them! :) I've booked for Borneo Rain Forest treatment consist of body scrub, body wrap and ending with a message for a total of almost 2 hours treatment.

The inviting entrance of The Spa @ Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur

My spa appointment was at 4.45pm (right after my shift), I'm rushing up to the locker room to changed and went straight to The Spa. Was welcomed by Krishnan, the Spa Concierge at their reception desk and been attended by Sasha, my spa therapist. While waiting for my therapist, they served me with a cold towel and their signature drink, ginger with honey tea.

I really had the best time of my life relaxing begins by the welcoming foot ritual with fresh lemongrass & pandan leaves and continuing by body scrub using oak wood powder with a traditional herbal and milk. After about 15-20 minutes of body scrubbing, the therapist continue the treatment with body wrap using 'boreh' (I don't know what is that!) spice, cinnamon powder and honey and wrapped myself for over than 20 minutes. This is when my body felt so relaxing while waiting for masque to blend with my skin.. and I'd fall asleep! :)

After taking a short shower, the therapist continue pampering me with full body relaxing message (including head & face massage) with a herbs body oil by a product called Biossential. Gosh! how I love my body been pampered with all this treatments and so glad I took the advise from the Spa Concierge while making my appointment this morning. Khairul Zaman had done the same treatment last week and also recommended it to me.

My spa treatment room (massage bed and next to it is the shower room).

The all new me after the Borneo Rain Forest spa treatment! Look at me.. I'm glowing! Love it!!

Another pic of me without the camera flash after the treatment.. looked so fresh! :)

That almost 2 hours of treatment, I felt just like less than an hour, with a 5 star service from Shasha (they really treat me like a guest! isn't that great?!) really made me feel a lot better than the rest of my days while working my ass down at the lobby promoting The Spa to the guests!! Ending with another served of ginger with honey tea, Shasha recommend me to have a message at least once a month due to my work stress. She also recommended me to do a facial for my next point claim. I was so happy today and felt so energetic after recharging myself at The Spa! :)

This was taken while I'm heading home happy and energetic!! :)

No comments: