Me & My Life..

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009!

It is now 1st January 2009.. a new chapter begin in my life. Wishing all of my blog follower a Happy New Year.


My new year celebration last night are as usual.. celebrate in the hotel (black-out date, can't take leave!). But, I did have fun last night.. Poh Ling, Liling and Annie was there at the hotel to celebrate it with us. So glad to be able to meet with them for new year.. I missed them a lot!

Last night, I managed to passed my Christmas gift to Poh Ling.. I really don't know what to buy for her, so I bought her a Roxy bag. I don't know if she really like that bag, but that is all I can think of. But I really felt guilty because I didn't get anything for Liling.. gosh, why I have to be in this situation! Liling was so nice giving me a Christmas card the other day.. she mailed it from Singapore. Both of them has been so nice to me.. luv you both! Mmm.. I probably have to get something for Liling next time.


By the way, the new year celebration last night was so much fun! Me, Allie, Yatie, Pamela, Davina & Ish was on Level 3 poolside watching the fireworks display.. it was so cool! This year, I really had a very good view of the fireworks! And also the Bagpiper band, it was so cool and fun! We followed the band from outlet to outlet.. fun! Really saloute the band!

The fireworks display from KLCC.. I was on Level 3 poolside (good view!)


Lobby Party at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Kuala Lumpur

Bagpiper Band..

Liling, Poh Ling & Annie was there too joining us.. and I was so, so, so happy for Poh Ling for her new chapter in 2009.. I saw it with my own eyes! For me to know, for you to find-out! :D




We've been following the Bagpiper Band from outlet to outlet.. so much fun!!

1 comment:

Ayu said...

Selamat Tahun Baru 2009, semoga tahun ni penuh dgn Kegembiraan buat diri kau...