Me & My Life..

Friday, January 23, 2009

Lunch Date!

Yesterday was my off day and coincidental Wirdat's off day as well. So, we decided to meet up after a while we have not seen each other.. as I remember, the last time I met Wirdat was a week before he went to Seattle, United State. Then it is now been 3-4 months already.. really missed him! Missed all the laugh we used to had..!


Planned our appointment in Ikea for 'meatball lunch'.. yummy, my favourite! Met at 3.30pm and straight went to Ikea Cafe. After lunch, while me and Wirdat was having our smoke in the smoking room, we saw Yusnor and Rohizad on the way up into Ikea. So, I called him and ask them to join us.. the more the merrier.

After we shop in Ikea, we then 'lepak' in Starbucks at The Curve.. and the drinks and cake compliment of Wirdat. According to him, since he had worked with Starbucks for almost 10 years now, he never had a chance to treat me for a drink.. so this is the time! He still remember when we was doing is study in UITM, each time we went for 'lepak', I always treat him.. so he wish to pay back all my kindness.. what a friend..! :)



Finally, at 9.00pm, we called it a day, after a few hours of gossips, laughter and having fun. I really missed those days when we used to have fun like this.. with all my friends. Really missed you guys.. :(

No comments: