Me & My Life..

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Soto Ayam!

It is always fun to be around friends.. especially friends that had been with us for a long time. 'Lepak' is the best word when we are around friends, exchange gossips, giving advises and having a laugh together!


Yesterday, Zahir came to my place as he was on his off day. As soon as he arrived, when I looked at his face, immediately Soto Ayam pops up on my mind!! Gosh, it has been almost 6 months now from the last time I had the delicious Soto Ayam. So far, in Kuala Lumpur, I guess the best Soto would be the one from Ramadhan's family stall (Ayu's husband). It was a very typical Soto Ayam together with 'Pegedel' (fried potato and meat ball)..


Then, I called-up Rahman and Yusnoor if they would like to join me.. and guess what? they said OK! Also joining us is Fuad and Sani.. it will be fun!! Finally, we met at the Soto Ayam stall, located in Taman Keramat. Ayu and Ramadhan later joining us but only for a while before we left for the night. We really had a few bowls of Soto Ayam.. yummy!!

3 comments:

Ayu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ayu said...

Dtg lain kali ajak kakak ngan anak2sedara ko skali ye...Bwk reramai

Unknown said...

Boleh bagi alamat tak?