Me & My Life..

Friday, January 30, 2009

Roizad Surprise Birthday Party..



It was a last minute invitation by Rahman & Yusnoor to celebrate Izad's surprise birthday party at their place. As usual, Masitah and Zul was invited too, as well as Sani.. we've been friends for a long time.. with Sani and Yusnoor since we were in school. Really had a great friendship with all of them!


Since it is a special day for Yusnoor, old pals was invited by Rahman. I was invited a few hours before the party, and I was rushing from Bangi.. to make it to the party. As soon as arrived their place, I was not allowed to enter the house because Yusnoor and Izad was in the lift, on the way up to their apartment. So, I have to wait at the stairs until they arrive.



Finally.. surprised..!! Izad was shocked and surprised.. cake and birthday candles blown by him. Changing kisses and hugs as well as congratulation wishes from all of us to Izad. Then the party begun.. food, jokes, gossips and laughter. It was so much fun to be with friends in this special occasion. Even, I'm so tired since I was working in the morning shift, then after work rush to Zahir's place just to watch Intan tele-drama that I missed last night, then rush to Bangi.. I still enjoyed my day today! It was fun!!

No comments: