Me & My Life..

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My 8 Miserable Days..

Last Friday (15th May), right a day after our gathering in Rama V, I went to hospital to check on my cough.. I've been coughing the whole week like hell especially at night during sleep.

At first, they suspected me having a TB.. but after the doctor checked on my body x-tray, there was nothing. So, the doctor did the blood culture (mixing my blood with a few other medicine I think..) and later they found out that there was a virus in my lungs. Gosh, I was so scared and I'd never had any experience this kind of thing before!

Then the doctor told me that I have to be admitted into the hospital on that day as I have to be treated with an antibiotic (injection into my body and not tablet form) and they have to monitor me from day to day. I was speechless.. don't know what to do. This is my first time admitted into the hospital.. I'm scared! Called my family and close friends to let them know and to help me to bring all my necessary things to the hospital.

At the end, I end-up staying the in the ward for 8 days until the doctor told me that I can now go home and rest. They will supply me with table form antibiotic and I have to make sure to take it daily right on time, twice daily (8.00am and 8.00pm without fail!). And the doctor had agreed with my plan for my holiday in Bali next month.. lucky me!

* sorry, I haven't got any pictures for this blog.. I was so miserable, lost weight and don't want myself to be captured in any picture! Got the picture?

8 comments:

Littlemisskee said...

Dont worry dear k , please make sure you eat more . i still prefer the chubby you ... i'm so happy to see you update your blog ....

Ishak Hussain said...

Yeah.. I've been trying very hard to get my weight back.. I eat a lot now! Me too, prefer the chubby me!
So, when are gonna update your blog?? :)

Ayu said...

u r back in blog...happy u r ok a bit now
...eat.eat.eat...holiday........... :D

Ishak Hussain said...

Yu.. ramai follower duk bertanya kenapa tak update blog ni, so kena la aku buat..
Anyway, I'm getting better now.. hopefully, holiday nanti pun tak der masalah..

Liz said...

shak, take your ubat-ubatan religiously ok. I can just imagine the feeling staying in a hospital. I still can't bear the thoughts of me staying 3D2N during my last delivery.. let alone for 8 days???

feel better & happy holidaying!!

Ishak Hussain said...

Hey, thanks! :)
The 8 days feeling really gave me an experience been admitted. By the way, who is this ya?

Anonymous said...

so the celebrity...
got fans and follower..
haih..
yang 2 or 3 orang is just readers.. dun dream big big ishak..

8 miserable days then 8 extremely fun days in bali.. then i predict its gonna be 8 miserable broke days as money all finish d... hehee..

mary mary

Ishak Hussain said...

Ooo.. Mary! Next time put la your name there.. so that everybody who read the comment knows. You are not a celebrity like me! Never learn!!
You are right, after this gonna be my 8 broke days.. I shop a lot here!! See you in KL soon.. :)