Me & My Life..

Friday, May 22, 2009

Gathering..


Poh Ling text me the other day, inviting me for a dinner for my belated birthday. I was so excited.. it has been a while I haven't met her and really, really missed her. We had planed for a date a few times but it doesn't happen at all. Yeah, everybody had their life and work to do.. so, I can't blame anybody for this.

She told me to choose the place and let her know.. so, since doctor advised me not to eat raw food or half cook food, I was thinking about Thai restaurant. I always wanted to dine in Rama V restaurant but never have a chance.. so this is the chance for me.

Rama V outdoor deco and the appetizer (can't remember the name of this appetizer!)

Green Curry Beef and Asparagus Belacan

Fried Chicken In Pandan Leave and choices of dessert.


Since I always sent our guests to this restaurant, I had built a good relationship with the restaurant, so I made the reservation and asked them to fax me the menu. Told Poh Ling and she had invited Li Ling since she was in town.. really missed her, can't wait to meet both of them! So we invited a few other close friends, Annie, Allie, Zahir, Hazian, Dawina and not forgetting the famous Joe!



It was a great dinner, good food (we ordered a lot!), nice chat with everybody during the dinner and it was so much fun. I didn't believed that Li Ling and Poh Ling brought me a birthday gifts. Didn't expected it.. I never give them any birthday gift on their birthday.. so, I felt a bit guilty! Anyway, thanks a lot to both of you.. so kind of you guys. Hope we can organised more of this kind of gathering in future (kalau ada duit la!). At the end, the bill only cost RM400.00.. I guess they gave a us a very good discount!


Birthday gift from Poh Ling.. love the colour (never had one!)

Birthday gift from Li Ling.. souvenir from Amsterdam. Cute!

No comments: