Me & My Life..

Monday, July 13, 2009

Down.. so, so down..

My nightmares the last few nights really gave me a big impact in my life. I know it was because of the side effect from the medication that I've took.. but how did it happen? Isn't dream is a game of sleep?? Isn't dream happen when we're tired? Explanation?

Since then, I felt so frustrated about my life.. I hate it when I have to think about almost everything in my life, about my past, about my future, about everything!! Life sucks! :(

But the only thing that I know right now is, I really, really love all the people around me.. my family and friends. These people that makes me happy, sad, laugh, cry, silent, talk, smile, fear, fierce and all.. the people that I just can't leave without!

Right now, all of you may see me smile and laugh.. but deep in my heart, I'm struggling.. struggling with my own life!


3 comments:

Poh Ling said...

Dear...usually dream is the opposite side of the reality.BTW, u always a positive & happy person in my heart, and i know we alwiz have ups & downs, i know you can go through it.

Afterall, its just a dream, don't think too much ok dear :)

Luv you~~~

Ishak Hussain said...

I know.. but sometimes, it really makes me so down whenever I think about my life and what had happen and what will happen in future..
I had think positively for so many years.. but not everything turns out positive each time! Most of it negative!! Or maybe I am such a bad luck in my life??

Anonymous said...

shak, u cant change ur past but u can determine days ahead. Bad dreams will always be around be it in reality or in ur sleep. No one is particularly happy with their lives. Make it simple, shak. As long there are family n friends to be with, there r food on the table, there are holidays to spend, memories to cherish, air to breathe.. I guess, ur life isnt that bad after all, kan? Feel better, ok.