Me & My Life..

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Suzuki Masako.

This girl really remembered me from the time we first work together till now! Amazing! At first, she add me in her Facebook, saying 'Is this Ishak from The Legend Hotel before?', and later she was in Kuala Lumpur to meet me! She really had a very good memory.. or maybe I was one of the special person to her, perhaps?

She surprised me with a visit at my work place, she looked skinny than before.. but speak with the same voice and tone like before. And now, I remember her.. the Japanese girl from Sale Department in The Legend Hotel, but I can't remember what year it was. I guess more than 10 years ago!


To tell the truth, I never had a close encounter with any of the 'Sales people' while I'm there as a Concierge at The Legend Hotel. Or maybe I am quite famous during my service there (you know, being the Employee Of The Year twice!), and everybody knows me.. that make sense!

Anyway, it is always nice to meet someone that we have not met for so many years.. seeing a familiar faces and it really brings back the memories. We chatted quite a while and took a few pictures. She even had a gift for me.. from Japan. She is such a sweet lady..! (but I don't fancy any Japanese thingy!).


2 comments:

Mary said...

Famous?? think again.. but then famous can bring two meaning.. Like our pelacur in our dept is famous but in a stinky way!! like wise me famous in a positive way...
which is your??

Ishak Hussain said...

Obviously my famous is in a positive way.. Are you sure that your famous is in a positive way?? Think again?! :P