Me & My Life..

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Craving..


Ntah camana ntah.. suddenly, I was so craving for KFC. It happened last Saturday, while we're in Genting Highland, everybody was having KFC for dinner. It was 9.30pm, and it is 30 minutes more for my medicine time.. since my doctor had advised me not to take any oily food 2 hours before and 2 hours after the medicine, I have to forget about KFC for a while. What I ate was the plain bread and coleslaw.. good enough!

Yesterday, right before I started my shift at 5, I was so craving for KFC. So glad that Mary was working the same shift as me.. so, she's the victim for me tonight! When I told her about my idea for supper after work, she agreed.. easy, just like that!!

Before..

After..

Finally, it's time that I've been waiting.. we went for supper in KFC Jalan Bukit Bintang. Zahir was there too. It's finger licking good, we had a great time!

No comments: