Me & My Life..

Monday, February 15, 2010

3 Months Plus To Go..

Hmmm.. been planning this since August last year. Got no money, but definitely have to save.. (save? I went to Singapore in September just to have fun with Joe and Aishah! But it worth it!!) definitely have to go there since Joe and Anthony invited me! You know me, if I really interested, I'll do whatever to make my dream come true.

No shopping, no waste of money, a few movies, really saving a lot for the last few months now..

Step 1: Save as much as I could..




Step 2: Look for companion..


Zahir


Rozy



Step 3: Got the currency changed while the rate is low..




Step 4: Planning.. research, doing the budget, itinerary, etc...




Step 5: O'oh, have to wait for Matta Fair in March to buy the air ticket (sure there will be a cheap ticket available!)




No comments: