Me & My Life..

Monday, February 22, 2010

What Should I do..

I think I had stopped smoking nearly a year after recently I started smoking back. At first, just wanted to try.. you know, when I was surrounded by a group of people who was smoking.. I intend to have the feelings to have a try for a puff or two.


Then the that try changed to have a stick or two.. and finally a pack for a day! I know that I am stupid to have continue my smoking habit.. but I just can't help it! With the tension with my work loads.. with the boring-ness I had everyday.. my mind just couldn't stop thinking about the cigarette!

Right now, I've been trying so hard to stop smoking again.. but I felt that it is just a waste of my time. To think about the times when I was sick nearly 10 months ago.. it makes me scared! Scared to be in the same situation again.. weak, the short of breath and the cough.

I really need help..!! Somebody..??

5 comments:

Poh Ling said...

Maybe when u in need of a cig, Urey to chew on gum or candy

Ishak Hussain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ishak Hussain said...

I'll try.. but I really wanted to stop smoking! I've made a big mistake.. huge! to have a puff or two the other day.
Now it is just can't get out of my mind!!
Thanks Poh Ling..

Liz said...

shak, perhaps u shld go and see doc in regards with this matter.. am sure the have solutions for this. good luck!

Ishak Hussain said...

Thanks for the advise Zaph.. will try soon.