Me & My Life..

Saturday, August 21, 2010

London.. (day 6)

I was so excited to have arrived in London, checking my itinerary and map as soon as I woke-up in the morning! Our plan for today is to walk around this new city, visit some interesting places and to try the famous underground rail system in the world. I've done my researched before arriving London and basically I know what to do and what to see here.

We walked down the Carven St. heading to Paddington Station.. bought our Oyster Card (kind like our Touch & Go card) and grabbed a the train map at the station. When I open the map, my heart beat so fast! Suddenly I felt so scared when my eyes was on the train map! There was more than 10 colourful train line here.. gosh, I just don't know how to deal with it! This is so new to me..

The famous Black Cabs.

A new neighborhood for me..

Trying my luck and we did managed to move around this big city with the underground rail system. At first, I was a bit 'jakun' the underground is either 2 or 3 storey or level under the ground.. you even can feel the train coming either above you or below you.


Underground train.. the famous in the world!



For today, we've visited Big Ben and The Parliament House, then walk down to Trafalgar Square, stop for a quick break at the Green Park not far from Buckingham Palace, then took the subway again to Madame Tussauds and to Piccadilly Circus.

London Eye.

Big Ben and The Parliament House.

With the friendly policeman..

The sight along the way to Trafalgar Square..

Approaching..

Trafalgar Square.


A short break in Green Park..

Madame Taussauds.

Soho.. :)

Piccadilly Circus.


I was so glad with all the places that I've visited today.. I always wanted to go to Madame Tussauds and experience myself with the wax figures. It was so much fun! Before we end our day, we treated our selfs again at Tuk Din restaurant on the was back to the hotel..

Lou & Andy of Little Britain.. 'I want that one!'

Me with Julia Roberts

With Milley Cyrus..

Johnny Deep and me.

David Beckham holding my hand.. he.. he..

Paying a visit to Queen Mother.. :)

Lady D.

With royal families..

Whoopi Goldberg and Robin Williams.

Dinner at Tuk Din's.

Mee Bandung for dinner..


No comments: