Me & My Life..

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

9th August 2oo8.. Dinner in the 'Cave'.



It is Liling's farewell dinner party.. and Cindy suggested to have it in a restaurant called Cave in SS2, PJ. Surprisingly, it is looked like a cave! Whoever got a chance, please, please try the restaurant.. it is something different. You will feel like you are in the movie set of The Flinstone! So cool!! Food wise, not bad. We like their Spaghetti Cabonara, Sweet Chicken Salad (looked and tasted like chicken with lemon sauce! Yummy!) and their signature drink.

I had so much fun that night meeting Poh Ling, Stephanie Putt, and the rest of the girls. But Mary really mesmerise me with her look that night! At first, she looked like Flinstone's wife (wearing a zebra dress, the only thing missing is the big round stone/pearl necklace!) but when she about to leave the restaurant, she put on her black trench coat.. and it was so stylo! I love it!! Mary was so pretty that night.. same to the rest of the girls! Poh Ling with her new hairstyle (a-la Rihanna!) looked so sweet and stylish, but I suggested her to do more bob cut for the back hair.. it will look even better. I even felt so sad not be able to meet Liling again as she will be flying around the world soon.. joining the Singapore Airlines. Gonna miss her! I am so proud with all the girls! ;)

Finally, we said goodbye at 12.30am after our dessert (Blueberry Cheescake and Chocolate Pudding with Vanilla Ice-cream).. I will definately go back to that one of a kind restaurant again soon.. who knows, probably with someone special! Poh Ling, lets see who will go there first?! :) You know what I mean!!

No comments: