Me & My Life..

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Eat, eat, eat..!



It is now 2.20am and I'm typing my blog in Hazian's house (my lovely pet sister).. Arrived at 2.00pm today for lunch and had promised Hazian to be at her house at 1.00pm. But since I woke-up at 12.30pm and stopped in Greenwood to buy some durian and glutinous rice (pulut), I was late! Lucky, Hazian was still cooking my favourite curry, Eggplant Curry (Pajeri Terung). With Spinach, Fried Salted Fish (ikan masin goreng) and Sambal Belacan. It was so delicious and I had my second helping!

Later in the afternoon, early evening, Jaja bought Goreng Cempedak and Keropok Lekor for afternoon tea. The goreng cempedak was so sweet and nice, had 4 numbers of them!

My day off today was spent watching tv and talking to Hazian, Jaja and Nashriq. Well, had promised them since last week, since the visit from Ben to spend time with them for lunch and stay overnight in their place. Promise has to be kept as promise!

At about 7.00pm, Mima arrived and we had durian with glutinous rice (pulut).. wow, it was so nice to have these kind of food after a while been thinking to have it. Since I was thinking that I'll be eating alone as Zahir and Achat doesn't really like durian, I have to keep it myself until I find someone that really will enjoy these kind of food together with me. Lucky, Hazian's family enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed it myself!

Today, the only thing that I did was EAT, EAT, and more EAT! Hope it will not make me fat! :)

No comments: