Me & My Life..

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

In Love Again..









At first, I'd falling in love with this Bose Ipod speaker.. I was so envy when I saw it in Richard's house that day, he told me that his son bought him an iPhone together with the Bose speaker. Tried them and I like it so much! The sound was so clear and the design portable was so chic!! I really had fall in love with this machine!

I've checked-out the price in Bose KLCC.. it cost a bomb! RM1,999.00.. that is a lot of money to spend! But it is my must have item for now. I couldn't imagine how good it will look with my lovely iTouch! All my friends will be jealous if I get one of this.. he.. he! : )

Went to Apple Shop in Lot 10 the other day.. just browsing for my iTouch accessories and tried the Bose speaker with my iTouch again.. gosh, it was so chic!!

But later, the sales assistance had introduced me with this speaker that was so weird looking, round in shape and it was in black. He later took my iTouch and plug onto the dock and turn on the volume.. I was amazed with it! It sounded so much better than Bose speaker.. it was JBL iPod speaker (picture above). I can hear the bass and the voice from my iTouch so clear.. and it only cost RM1,379.00. Cheaper and it sound much better than Bose!

I guess I had fall in love with JBL iPod speaker now! Yes, I'm in love.. again! : )








No comments: