Me & My Life..

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Finale Night..

Today is the final day of our rehearsal and hard work for the big night tomorrow. Been practicing today from 4.00pm to 9.00pm really makes us really, really tired! Everybody has been instructed by our instructor, Moggie to wear all black.. looked so professional! Been working in the morning shift and after 4.00pm, we have our performance class rehearsal until 9.00pm everyday for the passed 2 weeks. Can you guys imagine how tired we are?? Feel like dying.. with muscle ache and stuff, not to mentioned swollen feet and blistered knees!

During our rehearsal today, had received a lot of good comments from everybody. Done a few touch-up here and there.. and waiting for tomorrow night to see if all our hard works really worth. Our performance is expected at 8.45pm and we're the 3rd performance after Housekeeping Team and F&B Team. We're so nervous..Guys, please pray for our team to keep our title for this year..


Wanna know what I'm gonna wear to the party tomorrow night? A shinning Tai Ko silk shirt with mafla around my neck, black loose pants and black kungfu shoes.. is that too much? Bought the Tai Ko silk shirt in China Town last night while the girls shopping for their performance custome. After bargaining with the shopkeeper, managed to get that Tai Ko shirt for RM40.00.. good deal! The kungfu shoes was bought in Philosophy KLCC for RM34.90 (after 30% discount from RM49.90) and the mafla and black loose pants are from my own collection. I've spent less that RM100.00 for the custome.. managed to keep to my budget!


I'm so very tired and can't really think on what to type in my blog.. what I had in my mind was my bed and pillow.. Got to go to bed now, sorry guys! :)

No comments: