Me & My Life..

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lonely Is My Best Friend (for now..!)..


It is 4.00am now.. I'm still not sleepy even I only slept for 3 hours today after been awake all night last night. Then sent my sister to KLIA, reach home I was stuck in the cyber until 10.00am. I was damn tired and had falls asleep until 1.00pm this afternoon :(

Right at this moment, I still been thinking.. why I felt so lonely. So many things was on my mind right now.. especially things that was called L.O.V.E. Don't know why these few days, I've been thinking about it a lot. Probably, it is time for me to really have someone.. someone that I can call my own!

Someone that I can share everything in my life with (so glad I still have you guys called F.R.I.E.N.D.S!) and someone that will give me full attention, someone that I can always talk on the phone anytime anywhere, someone that will text me every hour.. I really missed that 'someone'!!

Candidates? I got a few.. even the possibility they will not become reality as well was in my list! :( Eerrr.. I hate this kind of feelings!! I hate to be lonely! How do I get out from this mess?? When?? Help me...!! :(

2 comments:

Littlemisskee said...

friend , take it easy k ... you stil have us !

Ishak Hussain said...

I know.. so lucky to have you guys..! :)