Me & My Life..

Friday, November 14, 2008

Old Skol..!

Recently, Syam, my schoolmate always send me our 'old skol' pictures in my Yahoo! email. It was so much fun looking at those pictures while cherish all the fun moments with the rest of my schoolmates during our school time and after school.

You guys, please don't laugh! I know, I'm not so cute (with my Ugly Betty glasses) before while I'm in school.. not like right now, right?! Enjoy.. :)

If I'm not mistaken, this was in Form 1 (Methodist Boys School Sentul) with Syam.


This is Syam, Nik and Asif (anak ikan!)


In our school's surau, in this pic, Lokman, Syam, Me, Azmi, Yusnoor, Nik and Faizul Isma. The best thing is, all of us are still in-touch till today! :)


During Raya Open House in Faizul Isma's place with Syam, Fareen, Lokman, Suzi and Faizul Isma.


Syam and me during Hari Raya at my place.


While doing our partime job in Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur. In this pic, Syam, Me, Faizul Isma, Roziana and Fadhil.


I used to be a 'perempuan joget' long before today. With Faizul Isma, (?), Padma, Lokman, Me, Intan and Syam.


This was before we departing to Istana Kuala Kangsar, Perak for an Outside Catering (Shangri-la Hotel Kuala Lumpur). In this pic, Lokman, Zila, Me, Nomi Jualiana, (?), Syam, Azdi, (?), (?), Madeha and (?).


During Shangri-la Kuala Lumpur Casual Staff Annual Party with Lokman, Syam, Faizul Isma, Hadi, Me and Erin.


And this is Syam.. who mail me all those pics and love to be the photo studio model! Thanks Syam! :)

3 comments:

Ayu said...

Bestnya.....foto2 lama....
but kau tetap maintain E-shark

Ishak Hussain said...

Mesti la.. I always maintain! Tapi ni Ayu mana ni??

Ayu said...

maintain kan...
ayu madan la...

smile