Me & My Life..

Friday, January 30, 2009

Emma Travel The World!


This is Emma, 2 years old girl from St Tropez, France who I met at the hotel. She was so cute, sweet and adorable.. She's been traveling half way around the world with her mother.. just the two of them! Her mother, Audrey Fernandez, 30 years old is a single mother been traveling Asia for a few months now.


Emma was a very friendly girl, love to smile and love to hug everybody that she saw. But, she really likes me.. I don't know why! Each time she saw me, she will open her arms wide and asked me to hug and carry her.. then she will suck her right thumb and lay her head on my shoulder. If she walk next to me, she will give me her hand so that she can hold my hand while walking through the lobby.. Very sweet, very cute!!

I felt pity for Emma and her mother, been traveling the world while she was still a small kid.. imagine, the tiredness, the inconvenience and the waste of her childhood along her journey.. she will not remember anything from this travel when she grow up in a few years time. But I was proud of them.. managed to travel the world, experienced different cultures, people and cities.. they are such a strong human being!! All the best for both of them.. may god take care of them along their travel..

No comments: