Me & My Life..

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Disturbia!

I reached home at about 4.00am this morning after 'lepaking' with my friends for supper. While I was in the toilet, my phone was ringing.. I was wondering, who it could be calling me at this wee hour. Or.. it is an emergency call from my friends or family member? I need to have my phone now!

Luckily, the call is from Mary.. is there something that I have done wrong at work today? Or does she need some information from me regarding work? A lot of things playing on my mind at that time.. you know, if you receive an unexpected call.

Mary just want to let me know that Rihanna's concert in KL has been cancel this Friday and postponed to some other day. I was so frustrated!! How will Fuad feel about this if he know that this concert has been postponed? We are so excited to go for the concert and was looking forward to it.. but.. we have to face it!


I was just talked about how excited I was with Poh Ling yesterday via YM, she ask me to take photos and update my Facebook and Blog.. but Poh Ling, sorry about that. You have to wait I don't know for how long!

Hate That I Love You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shak, you can't expect Rihanna to turn up in her own concert with muka lebam and all.. heh.

Ishak Hussain said...

Well, she got to do what she got to do!! She had ruined our plan.. Hate That I Love You!