Me & My Life..

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Plan B.

Waterfall or..


Genting Highland

Since Rihanna had postponed her concert here, and since have took our leave from work for the concert, we need to do something on Friday! Fuad suggested for a picnic at the waterfall, me and Zahir planning to go to Genting to have fun.. what else??

I believe we will go to Genting then.. since Allie is on off day, she will be happy to join us if we plan for Genting instead of the waterfall (she's on period now.. so you guys know la what will happen to the water!). So now.. I just can't wait for our trip to Genting.

Will take a lot of photos and update my Facebook with a new album and my Blog. What you guys think?

2 comments:

Ayu said...

Dah pi seronok kat genting tu, balik singgah la pekena soto......sambil kita ramai2 celebrate Valentine eve..

Ishak Hussain said...

Yer la Yu, nanti kita orang sms kau bagi tau yeh..