Me & My Life..

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Finally.. Our Plan B!

So, we had decided to go to Genting for our Plan B after Rihanna's concert been postponed. Lucky I managed to wake up on time.. thanks to Zul Johan who'd called me at 11.15am to let me know that the road to Genting Highland was close due to Tour De Langkawi.. or else, I will still in my bed because I slept at 8.00am on the same morning! After lepaking with friends until 3.00am the night before, then reach home doing some house cleaning, sweating... took a shower.. then I can't sleep!!


We met at my place (the nearest to Genting!) at 12.00pm, Allie was the first to arrived! Then Fuad arrived half an hour after Allie.. then Zahir.. then Razman arrived and lastly, Achat arrived at 12.15pm. Zul Johan and Masita will also joining us but we will meet up in Genting instead. At 1.15pm we left my place and drive to Genting. Stop by at Burger King Karak Highway for lunch then proceed.

Took the cable car up the hill.. not dare to drive all the way up, scared our car will not make it all the way to the top. Really had fun.. just like a small kid in the theme park!







On the way home, we decided to drop by at Ramadhan's Soto stall for dinner with the rest of our friends, Ayu, Rahman, Yusnoor and Izat. Reach home at 12.30am exhausted. But Fuad and Zahir continued their journey to the disco.. how can they have such an energy?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the word disco been replace with clubbing? Disco is an ol school. No? Heh.