Me & My Life..

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My New Interest.

As everybody know, I love to be captured.. love to be in the flash light! But now, I would probably prefer to be behind of the scene.. teringin lak nak jadi photographer. Very interested to have my own grand camera.. SLR camera!

Since the day I have my hand on my niece's SLR camera.. I slowly falling in love with it. Then, a few of my friends got one of those.. I felt jealous! Got to have one, one of these days. But which one should I choose? Either Canon or Sony?


Canon EOS 450D


or


Sony DSLR 380L


Since I'll be traveling soon, I guess it is a good investment to have a great holiday photos. But the damage is a bomb! RM2K and above.. I have to think twice.. I have to save a lot for this holiday. Or should I just borrow it from my niece? Or should I get one for myself?? Headache!

5 comments:

MQ said...

I will say Canon. Sony is not so well with DSLR. Canon is a lil bit more pricey tho. However, color wise, Olympus and Nikkon is more natural.

Ishak Hussain said...

But I always fall in love with Canon..

MQ said...

Haha then u survey survey la canon. Customer service is good. If you send ur cam back to them, first time they repair, second time u bring it back to them with the same problem, they will give u a new one, and if the model is not in the market already, they will give u a new one instead. My friend told me this haha. Coz they are just a lil bit higher than the other brands. If u wanna invest into expensive hobby like this, might as well get a good one right :D

Ishak Hussain said...

Ya.. ya.. agreed with you! Thanks for the advise. I guess I will go for Canon la.. Gosh.. duit lagi!! :(

Liz said...

shak, if u think to get a new dslr a burden for your trip.. why dun u borrow from ur niece, then after holiday if ada extra moolahs baru pegi beli :)
just an idea.. heh.